|Posted by Beverley Anne Freeman on December 22, 2019 at 9:50 AM|
Vegan Nut Roast Cake
200g Cashew Nuts
200g Pecan Nuts
200g Ground Almonds
1 Tin of cooked lentils
1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic
100g of Breadcrumbs
1 Veg Stock Cube
4 Fluid Ounces of Boiling Water
1 tbsp of Mix Herbs
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Ground Black Pepper
1tsp of Ground Allspice
1. Put the nuts into a blender and blend until fine but with a few rough pieces left.
2. Fry the onions and garlic in the oil with a little salt.
3. Place the stock cube in the 4oz of boiling water.
4. Combined all the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Press into a cake tin and cook on high for 30 mins until brown and roast around the edges and top.
6. Serve with traditional Christmas fayre.