Addictions are treatable! Yes, you read that correctly, it can be a long journey and clients need to want to do this for themselves. Even if you have loved ones and children that motivate you on this journey, you still have to, at the root, do this for you!
I will help you to understand where your codependency began, understand that addictions are usually a symptom of something deep-rooted. Together we will heal the root cause, ease the desire by using clinical hypnosis and replace the addiction with healthy behaviours.
The first step is always the hardest part but if your reading this then your ready! Get in touch and we can talk through your options, taking it step by step, gently but with determination to improve the quality of your life and those around you.
Call Text or WhatsApp on: 07492 367895
This is a basic outline for healing those with one or more addictions, including substance abuse, OCD, gambling and other serious behaviors which are affecting a person’s life. I also offer coaching for those who are living with loved ones who are suffering from addictions. This plan is a basic outline as all individuals are different and so I tailor plans as the relationship develops.
- Coaching session to examine current issues & short- and long-term goals.
- Dig Deep – Coaching sessions, examining where problems originated and family pathology
- Clinical hypnosis session – within a deep hypnosis online using earphones, we go back to the source of the addiction and heal feelings which exist there.
- Dig Deep Session 2 – looking at how the addictions manifested and what the user is gaining from the patterns of behavior.
- Dealing with anxiety, coping mechanisms including EFT (emotional freedom technique) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Hypnosis for changing habits and patterns.
- Changing your perception of life, lifting limiting self-beliefs to move forward (coaching session).
- Implementing practices into your daily routine to encourage self-love and a positive mental attitude.
- Goals for the future – setting out a short-term plan to achieve long term goals
- Last session is usually determined by previous session and what is needed to move forward.
10 weeks personal one to one coaching £350.00
Beverley Anne Freeman's Qualifications:
PhD. in Metaphysical Science
EFT Practitioner having trained with Gary Craig (the founder of EFT) in
David Key Life Coaching & NLP Practitioner
NLP & Mindfulness Diploma
Professional Life Coaching & Counselling Diploma
Advanced Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma
Ancology Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma
CCT Accredited Regression Therapy
Rapid Induction Hypnotherapy Diploma
Neuroplasticity Diploma – The Brain Academy
Past life regression therapist with Dr Brian Weiss
Personal Training Level 3 Diploma (Distinction)
Nutrition Adviser CPD Accredited Levels 5&6
SNU Trained Medium at The Arthur Findley College (Glyn Edwards, Colin Bates & Eileen Davies)
Alternative Therapy Diploma (Crystal Healing, Sound Therapy & Colour Therapy)
Kundalini Yoga Diploma